Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A New Beginning

 Today I get to bring you something! Today there was a delivery of God's promise! TODAY there is a rainbow!
 Almost two full years ago, on March 20th, 2014, I posted a blog about two friends who had given birth to, and lost their quadruplets at just 20 weeks gestation.
 That post was the most difficult post I have ever written. At that time, I vowed to stop writing my blog until I had something great to tell you about this couple. Well, today is that day!
 Today, I am in tears as I tell you that my dear friends Chris and Jen Petersen welcomed their son Noah Christian Petersen into our world! Right now all I know is that he weighs 6lbs 13oz he is completely, perfectly beautiful and that Mom, Dad, and baby are doing well! I'll post more (and hopefully some pictures with permission of Mommy and Daddy) a little later, but I just couldn't wait to announce this happy news to everyone!  Congratulations to Jen and Chris, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH! We've been waiting for you, little angel. I know that Gianna, Jaxson, Gage, and Serenity are watching over you and your family with so much love!
1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I have prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I loved writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you posted this nor that you had stopped posting after the quads died. I love you and thank you so much for your friendship and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete